Interested in this job? Apply today and take the next step!
As an HR employee at ClimIT, you will contribute to our mission to create new career paths in IT for people and organisations. This by training talent with no prior knowledge or IT background to a specific IT job and guiding them in this new career with skills needed for sustainable integration in the labour market. This way, ClimIT helps companies tap into and find new pools of tech talent to stimulate their own growth through a diverse business climate and build a sustainable relationship between talent and organisation.
To this end, we are constantly looking for candidates who want to change careers and do something in IT. As part of our team, you will help look for people you can offer this opportunity to, analyse their career needs and conduct interviews with the potential candidates who would like to give their career a new direction.
What should you do?
- You support the team in optimising our recruitment processes
- You identify new opportunities through internal and external developments in recruitment
- You provide support in the application process of potential candidates: screening of CVs, telephone interviews, reference checks, scheduling appointments
- You help think about the role of marketing in HR (think of employer branding, social media channels, advertisements, etc.)
- You search for new channels
What do we expect from you?
- You are an engaged and motivated student with an interest in HR and Tech
- You are fluent in Dutch and also have good English language skills
- Social interactions and contacts give you energy
- You are a planter with hands-on mentality and also dare to put forward your ideas and vision
Why don't you want to miss this opportunity?
- We are a young, ambitious company with a strong mission
- You are often in contact with different disciplines within the company
- You have a lot of freedom to organise your work yourself
- We offer you personal and professional training opportunities
- We are one, enthusiastic and close-knit team