Operations Support Engineer
For our client in Ghent we're looking for an Operations Support Engineer. You'll manage, monitor and solve incidents on a daily basis via Service Now. Handle the incidents administration (log, follow-up and close), ensure follow-up and communication to the end-user.
Interested in this job? Apply today and take the next step!
- Act according to the defined SLA/KPI’s.
- Document solutions provided and feed relevant knowledge base.
- Report inadequate procedures, articles, documentation,…
- Escalate incidents if no solution is found
- Improve constantly the quality of service
- Incident reports.
- Speed and quality of incident resolution.
- Perform according to defined SLA/KPI’s.
- Quality of solutions documentation.
- Working across time zones and cultures in a global / multinational environment.
- Complex ICT landscape with diverse in-house developed applications.
- Collaboration with multiple teams, both within ICT and business areas.
- Certain level of ambiguity, caused by the implementation of new procedures.
- IT related education
- First experience in first or second line support, ideally in Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing IT environments.
- Experience in troubleshooting around software and hardware issues.
- Familiar with MS O365.
- Knowledge of Service Now is considered an advantage.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- A strong networker with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt and communicate effectively with various group of people and personalities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate IT technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and collaborative skills.
- Strong team player, self-motivated, organized, analytical, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive in taking actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills, tenacity, drive.
- Adaptable, flexible and resourcefulness.
- Accurate and punctual.
- Required: English (Desirable: French / Spanish / German / Italian / Polish)
Don't have the right skills for this role?
We train potentials without prior knowledge or IT background to a specific job within IT. Check out our Training Tracks and get this job!
How we make it happen
Send your CV and give us an insight of what you want out of your future. We, on the other side, will tell you more about our working and selection process.
2. Career plan
Your career coach wil set up a personal development plan with you towards your professional goals. Whether these are soft skills or technical training programs, we have it all!
Your first steps in IT can be exciting, but also overwhelming and difficult. That’s why we work with companies that align with our core values and believe in diverse talent. Just like us.
While you grow in your career, we are stand-by in your first years of work experience. You can always count on us for hands-on technical support and coaching.