We know how important it is to find a workplace where you can keepon developing. That's why we look for a customer with you, who will alsowork with you wants to keep growing.
Interested in this job? Apply today and take the next step!
- You will provide support to our customers
- You handle incidents and change requests, problem handling: analysis and solution, problem definition, analysis and solution for storage availability, connectivity, performance, etc.
- You operationally and proactively manage customer environments remotely or at the customer's premises
- You define and document the configurations
- You work closely with the (pre-)sales team during the commercial phase of a project.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You have a passion for IT with a focus on storage, systems and virtualisation
- You are fascinated by the possibilities of the cloud
- You have an analytical, systematic and logical yet creative approach to problem solving
- You have experience in general IT infrastructure management
- You are eager to learn and customer-friendly
- You have a strong focus on customer service, excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a working knowledge of French and English
- You are communicative both orally and in writing
- You are flexible and open to working in 24/7 standby support regimes and during evening or weekend project tasks
- NetApp NCIE certification
- Knowledge of other storage vendors (HPE, ...) is an asset
- Good knowledge of Client & Server operating systems (MS Windows Server and Active Directory)
- Good knowledge of VMWare and MS Hyper-V virtualisation systems
- Good knowledge of backup systems
- In-depth knowledge of network protocolsHelicopter view and understanding of the relationships between storage systems and operating systems
- Good *nix knowledge
- Experience with Scripting & automation systems
- Good knowledge of MS Azure, knowledge of AWS, Google is an asset
- Knowledge of ITIL, Prince 2, ... is an added value
- The necessary soft skills such as team player, structured work, thorough administrative follow-up during projects and support tasks and the willingness to share knowledge are obviously required
Don't have the right skills for this role?
We train potentials without prior knowledge or IT background to a specific job within IT. Check out our Training Tracks and get this job!
How we make it happen
Send your CV and give us an insight of what you want out of your future. We, on the other side, will tell you more about our working and selection process.
2. Career plan
Your career coach wil set up a personal development plan with you towards your professional goals. Whether these are soft skills or technical training programs, we have it all!
Your first steps in IT can be exciting, but also overwhelming and difficult. That’s why we work with companies that align with our core values and believe in diverse talent. Just like us.
While you grow in your career, we are stand-by in your first years of work experience. You can always count on us for hands-on technical support and coaching.